Friday, March 8, 2013

Aveson; Final Post

I joined this project week to find new ways to get inspiration for photography. Photography is my passion and talking to other peoples passion for writing and how they got hat inspiration taught me how to highlight everything, to make everything pop. Some artists say that language connects the world together to make one. In a way, photography has the same role. Everyone can look a picture and analyze it just like reading a book or a magazine article or even an essay.

Quote from Lawless: "It's not the violence that sets a man apart, it's the distance they are willing to go."

This quote influenced me to not give up on anything. Omitting the beginning part about violence and just focusing on "its the distance they are willing to go" drives me to go the distance. There is a limit to go but if I keep pushing past that limit in photography, my art can go places.

No comments:

Post a Comment