Friday, March 8, 2013

Brian Nazzaro: Final post

This week has taught me many valuable things about writing, journaling, and screen writing. This week has also taught me to search for what inspires me to right. By meeting many interesting people and hearing many interesting stories of inspiration through writing, I have learned that everyone no matter what, has something that inspires them. We talked to people who wrote famous movies such as the fighter or famous tv shows such as ghost whisperer and to hear these people influence us on chasing our dreams and telling us that they weren't born terrific story tellers or writers, that they worked towards it, inspires me. This week has not only taught me about true inspiration but about the different job opportunities that writing and story telling has to offer. I had a great week and learned many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment