Friday, March 8, 2013

Mariza's Last Post On Inspiration

This week has taught be a lot about inspiration for my personal writing and art. I found out what inspires me to help with my any future art or writing I may create. I find inspiration in other writing, my family, nature, art, and music. I found out that all writers, creative writers and screen writers, find inspiration with their own personal experiences.
At the whaling museum, I learned a lot about Melville's writing style and where he found inspiration for Moby Dick, a book that I didn't like very much. I find the book very interesting now because of where he got his inspiration from. He got inspiration from his own whaling experience and his childhood. He was also inspired by Hawthorne. This made me realize that it is okay to be inspired by other writers and their books.
This week taught me a lot about what genre of writing I like writing in and about what inspires me daily.

1 comment: